Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

3 posters

Newbie here!

settercolly09

Newbie here! Empty Newbie here!

Post  settercolly09 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 am

I just joined. That's cool that there's actually a raw feeding forum!

Anyway, I switched my 4 collies (8 yrs, 7 yrs, 16 months and 11 months) over to raw 12 days ago. We are still in the transition period, which means chicken quarters every night. Thank goodness the dogs aren't tired of them, 'cuz I sure am getting tired of chicken. ;-)

We've had a good time of it so far, no much runny poop, no vomiting, no being picky or anything like that. I'm having a little bit of trouble keeping the weight on my teenager smooth collie (drat those teen years!), but I've upped his chicken so we'll see how it goes.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the forum!

Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Newbie here! Empty Re: Newbie here!

Post  Kelly Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:46 am

Welcome! Glad you found us, hopefully we stick around long enough to get a good family going here. Heh.

Can't wait to see pictures of your family!
    Timothea
    Timothea

Post  Timothea Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:23 am

Welcome! That's quite the family! How do the dogs like raw? I too want pics, and names to go along, will make it easier to remember you in posts, if I can see who you are.

Hope things go well for you, I too have a dog that always seems too skinny, and she eats twice as much as dogs that have 20lbs on her! High energy, you know the type I'm sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 am