Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

2 posters

My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :(

Chrissy
    Chrissy

My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( Empty My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :(

Post  Chrissy Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm

[img]My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( 063
    [img]My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( 019[/img]
    [img]My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( 018[/img]
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( Empty Re: My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :(

Post  Kelly Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Gorgeous dogs! I may just have to steal that black GSD though! We have a black-addiction here. Wink

LOL The first picture: "Aww MOOOOOOOM, turn the flash OFF!"

Looking forward to more pics! Do you show your dogs?
    Chrissy
    Chrissy

My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :( Empty Re: My brats :) Sorry if they are to big :(

Post  Chrissy Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I told Alex you would want my black girl lol. She will be in canada for awhile starting in august lol. I explained the show thing in my other post so don't wanna repeat here and drive people crazy. LOL I was telling Alex yesterday that my daughter has a weird habit of close ups of the dogs. I think because she is always taking pictures of them to draw and she loves doing head shots. She is actually very good. Her specialty is horses tho. She surprises me everyday . Well talk to you soon .

Chrissy
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Post  Kelly Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Ah, so everyone knows of my black obsession? LOL I guess I don't hide it well. Sad

I also like taking head shots.. badhabit really. She and I would get along famously with all our headshot pics. LOL

You should put up some of her art!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 pm