Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

3 posters

chicken feet

Timothea
    Timothea

chicken feet Empty chicken feet

Post  Timothea Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Went to a Caribbean store today and came home with a large bag of chicken feet for Charlotte for 1$! I thought she would go after them like mad, she was given one as a treat before, but they were NOT what I was expecting when I got them home. I think the one she had before must have been freeze dried or something, these things looked just like little alien baby hands, and were super soft. They're pretty small, so I may just freeze them and save them for kitty when I find one.
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

chicken feet Empty Re: chicken feet

Post  Kelly Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 am

We had a freeze dried one that everyone loved, I was planning on going to the Asian market here and picking up some more to try fresh.. just not sure how everyone would react. :S

A whole bag for a dollar is an awesome deal, though!
    Giselle
    Giselle

Post  Giselle Sun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm

My little Punkin man, a 10 lber, loves them, especially frozen.

I do give them to my big girl Bea, she's 125+ lbs, but a careful eater. She likes them best frozen, too.

When the weather is hot, I like to freeze several in a shallow container of water and then freeze it. When its frozen solid, I pop it out onto a towel and it makes a lovely chicken feetsickle for her to cool off with!
    chicken feet Muttley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:49 am