Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

3 posters

Mikey finally ate raw!

furryfriends50

Mikey finally ate raw! Empty Mikey finally ate raw!

Post  furryfriends50 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 pm

I have been trying to get mikey to eat some raw meat now for a few months and he will eat around it but never actually touch the meat. Today however he ate the whole chunk of turkey i gave him and wanted more Very Happy so maybe he can finally make the switch.

so glad he finally tried a bite Very Happy
    Siam
    Siam

Mikey finally ate raw! Empty Re: Mikey finally ate raw!

Post  Siam Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 am

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting Mikey to eat his first piece of raw meat! I hope he continues and you can get him onto a raw diet soon, keep us updated!!

Tell us more about Mikey and any other pets you have, I'd love to hear about them Very Happy
    Auntie Crazy
    Auntie Crazy

Post  Auntie Crazy Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Yay, that's awesome! What a good feeling it is to watch your cats eat natural, healthy foods! Very Happy
    furryfriends50

Post  furryfriends50 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 pm

Today he had two ounces of turkey. Tomorrow i will see if i wants to eat some beef as that is what the farm cats are getting. He is probably going to get whatever the farm cats are getting that day as that is what is thawed.

He however would not eat the turkey unless i crumbled some freeze dried chicken on top, but hey, its still 100% meat so i'm happy. He still is getting his fancy feast for a snack though since it is the only wet food he will eat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am