Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

4 posters

Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session

Auntie Crazy
    Auntie Crazy

Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session Empty Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session

Post  Auntie Crazy Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi, everyone!

Kelly is suffering through a loss right now (our hearts go out to you, Kelly!), but she and I have been kicking around thoughts about the forum and she wanted me to go ahead and talk to you about it.

Specifically, we're trying to come up with a forum graphic. At first, we were talking about a cat crouching in preparation for pouncing, maybe a forum member's picture or someone's artistic rendition. And we thought about a dog with a rabbit or something in it's mouth, but that's kinda graphic.

Then I remembered Heather's wolf avatar and, of course, Alex has a beautiful tiger avatar, and using those two animals just made total sense to me - we can capture the hunter in our beloved cats and dogs without having to show either the hunt or the prey. Smile

So we're throwing this out to you for suggestions: we want to know what you think. Does anyone have a good picture of a tiger and/or a wolf that they would like to submit? Or some ideas about how to put the two together - maybe have them sorta in profile facing each other, maybe within a circle or some other shape or design? Maybe go into a black and white or faded color version? Who's good with graphics out there?

Or maybe someone has something totally different they'd like to suggest?

We're just starting - so throw anything out there, folks, don't be shy! We do need to be aware of possible copywrite issues, of course, but other than that, the field is wide open! Send Kelly or myself a PM and let us know what you think!

Last edited by Auntie Crazy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating with PM request.)
    Alex
    Alex

Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session Empty Re: Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session

Post  Alex Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:55 am

Please try to keep the banner to no more the 800 pixels wide by maybe about 150-200 high.
    Also, you will need to send a message to one of the moderators/admins to get an email address to send your idea(s) to.
    Heather
    Heather

Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session Empty Re: Forum Graphic Brainstorming Session

Post  Heather Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 pm

For my blog I had a friend make it thru photoshop with the wolf and lion and the backround from a scrapbooking kit. I have photoshop but I have no idea how to use it, LOL! I can probably get some good real life pics of my dog/cat with a piece of meat if we wanted to go that route.. or we could do something with a wolf and a wild feline. I may be able to draw up something.
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Post  Kelly Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:45 pm

Guys, feel free to add your own banners (mods), anything is better than nothing right now!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:07 pm