Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

4 posters

Raw Recipes

caryellis

Raw Recipes Empty Raw Recipes

Post  caryellis Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:49 am

(removed by Admin- link nothing to do with raw feeding: please keep to the subject at hand, any non-raw related items can be put in the general section. Dogs and cats are not vegan/veg, so please do not advise this here as it WILL harm pets.)

Choosing to follow the vegan or vegetarian path can be a radical change from the way we were raised or culturally trained; often it initiates as a stand taken for reasons that may include animal rights, environmental ethics or just wanting to be different, without fully understanding why.

Whatever the path and reason - reducing consumption of animal foods has been proven to be beneficial to health and reducing degenerative illness. The first few years when we start out on this path the body generally needs to cleanse, and does well with less.
    Timothea
    Timothea

Raw Recipes Empty Re: Raw Recipes

Post  Timothea Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 am

Thanks for posting the link! While my dog won't be eating any veggies, I will, and always try to have most of my week meat free, for environmental reasons, not ethical ones... I LOVE steak, so have to justify the work that goes into making it somehow.
    Heather
    Heather

Post  Heather Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Are you aware that this is a raw food forum for pet carnivores? We feed meat, bone and organ- not a vegan diet.
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Post  Kelly Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks for your post, but as Heather stated this is a RAW meat forum.. for pets. NOT humans. I am removing your link, if you have any info about raw feeding pets a MEAT diet, please feel free to post. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 pm