Raw Pet Food

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raw Pet Food

A forum for raw-feeding families to chat, discuss, and learn!

4 posters

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!*

Heather
    Heather

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Empty Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!*

Post  Heather Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Stretch
    Sweatin' to the Oldies! The first pic I took of her. I think she was 7 days old here. I found her when her eyes were still closed but starting to peek open a millimeter. It wasn't for about 3 days that here eyes were open but squinty still.

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Bellyup
    My sweet girl, 9-10ish days old, eyes barely open.

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Yawning
    Big Kitty yawn!

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Walking
    Learning to walk.. still waddling though..

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Lionroar
    ROAR!

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Playingwithfoot
    Playing with my foot

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Bitingmouse
    Getting ready for the real thing!

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* P2260009
    Eating chicken

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Nosetonose
    And much later, cuddling with her big bro
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Empty Re: Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!*

Post  Kelly Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm

The ROAR picture makes me laugh! What a lil tiger.

Made for raw since the beginning!
    SisMorphine
    SisMorphine

Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!* Empty Re: Waverli baby pics *this is your warning! extreme cuteness ahead!*

Post  SisMorphine Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Awww what a little cutie she was, and is!!
    Timothea
    Timothea

Post  Timothea Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Tell us how you found her, how did she lose her mom? Very lucky girl!
    Heather
    Heather

Post  Heather Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 am

My dad, stepmom and I were down in the barn moving a round bale and right in the middle of it we kept hearing something that sounded like a VERY upset bird. Dad shut the tractor off and we distinctly knew it was the cry of a baby kitten. We dug thru the downed hay and found her near the bottom, squallin' her lungs out! She was about 3 ft from the tractor tire. We're not sure if mom died, was moving the kittens and didn't come back for her yet or moved her first and was grabbing other babies before we got down there and she just abandoned her. Wav did have ringworm on her tail and ear, though, which I did clear up with an all natural cream. The vet wanted to dip her or put this other cream on her but she said in a kitten that young it could cause issues. I wasn't going to risk it. We also fought chronic constipation issues all thru her babyhood until she was about 8 weeks old. It was pinpointed to an aluminum sensitivity. She cannot eat any canned food (not like I ever wanted her to) or tinned fish or drink tap water. I'm on a well out here but when I took her to work with me I mixed her bottles with city water and when she began eating raw she had city water to drink all day. Once she hit 8 weeks I began leaving her at home but before that she was too small and not able to get in the litterpan easily (because she wanted to use the BIG kitty pan.. not the baby pan!). At about 10 weeks her stools were beginning to normalize. Now she goes every day vs before when she was lucky to go every 4 days and as a tiny baby sometimes she would go 6 days without being able to deficate and when she would she would just scream. Everything turned out ok though.
    Kelly
    Kelly
    Admin

Post  Kelly Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Wow, I don't think I had actually heard that whole story.. that's amazing! Going from that start to the healthiest lil kitty ever! She is lucky to have you for a momma. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am